Founding a company and realising a business idea is associated with numerous challenges. We support founders on their way to their own company and act as sparring partner for all legal challenges that arise along the way. Through our network, we can also provide founders with access to investors and cooperation partners, and our lean cost structure enables us to offer start-ups attractive financial conditions. We also offer the possibility of our law firm acting as an internal legal department to provide a start-up with access to pragmatic and cost-efficient legal services from the very beginning.
Our activities for start-ups particularly include the following areas:
- Advice on the most appropriate corporate structure for the implementation of the business idea as well as subsequent incorporation and capital increases.
- Advising on corporate governance, matters relating to the composition of the board of directors, conducting general meetings.
- Drafting and negotiating shareholders’ agreements.
- Support in contractual matters, in particular development, distribution, licensing, cooperation and supply contracts.
- Support in intellectual property matters, in particular trademarks, company names, copyrights.
- Advice on labour law matters.