Intellectual property law
Whether it is a trademark, company name, or copyright: intellectual property rights enable you to protect matters created by a company or private individual or matters for which a licence has been granted. In order to protect your intellectual property rights from unauthorised use, dissemination or imitation, we develop a protective concept for your rights in collaboration with you and will defend you against any violations by third parties.
We particularly provide support in the following areas:
- Brand and company creation
- Development of strategies to protect your intellectual property rights
- Registration and monitoring of your national and international brands
- Enforcement of your trademark and company rights and copyright, particularly by undertaking out-of-court settlement negotiations or commencing court proceedings
- Drafting and negotiation of licence agreements for your trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights