Family law governs the personal- and property-law relationships of individuals joined by marriage, partnership or kinship, as well as the dissolution of marriages by death or divorce.
We advise and assist you in all areas of family law, especially in the following matters:
– Contractual regulation of life partnerships (marriage contracts, partnership contracts and concubinage contracts)
– Preparation and negotiation of separation agreements and divorce decrees
– Litigation in divorce and settlement proceedings
– Contestation and amendment of settlement arrangements and divorce decrees
– Advice and litigation in the area of child law (maintenance, custody, care, visiting rights, etc.)
– Drafting and negotiation of maintenance agreements and representation in the enforcement of maintenance claims